SALFORD CITY are giving you the chance to win tickets to the Class of ’92 & Friends match on Sunday 12th November!
The competition is being run on Twitter alongside our new stadium sponsors, Peninsula, and all you have to do to enter is retweet the pinned post and follow @peninsula_uk.
There are three bundles up for grabs over the next two weeks which are:
– Win 2 tickets to the match (CLOSED),
– Win 2 tickets to the match and a signed book,
– Win 2 tickets to the match and a signed SCFC shirt.
- To be eligible, entrants must retweet the ORIGINAL tweet, which will be pinned to @SalfordCityFC, and you must follow @peninsula_uk otherwise your entry will be invalid.
- Prizes will be given out on the day either at half-time or full-time, so you must be free to attend the match.
- The winners will be announced on Friday 10th November, and must be contactable on Twitter in the afternoon. Good luck!
THE class of 92 MATCH
A Class of 92 & Friends XI will play a Salford City XI at The Peninsula Stadium on Sunday 12th November (KO 15:00).
There will be a variety of entertainment on offer on the day as well as the match, and more opportunities to win some unique prizes!
Tickets are also available to purchase, keep an eye on the website and social media for details of when these are available.
THE PENINSULA STADIUM
The employment law, HR and health & safety company, founded by Salford-born entrepreneur Peter Done, have grown into a global entity employing 2,500 staff worldwide from their beginnings at Bexley Square, Salford.
A key goal of the partnership will be building on Peninsula’s local roots in the community by engaging with the people of Salford on a number of wide-ranging opportunities that show their long-term sustainable commitment to the area.