Salford City is delighted to announce an initiative where fans will be able to support local charities ahead of Saturday’s Papa John’s Trophy Final.
The campaign, run via Crowdfunder, will give fans the opportunity to donate money that will be split between Mind in Salford, Emmaus Salford, Kiscan and Foundation 92.
In return supporters will receive a commemorative E-Ticket or 3D printed ticket, or be in with a chance of winning a Salford City shirt signed by the first team squad, or the Class of 92.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
This prize draw is organised by Salford City Football Club, Moor Lane, Salford M7 3PZ. Crowdfunder Limited of C-Space, 5-7 The Crescent, Newquay, TR7 1DT is a partner whose platform is used to raise funds and accept entries into the prize draw on behalf of the promoters.
How to enter
1. Entries received after the stated closing date of March 24, 2021 (midnight) will not be included.
2. Our signed shirt raffles cost £20 or more to enter with only one shirt available to win. Entries are only available by donation on the We Are Salford Crowdfunder campaign.
3. Salford City Football Club will not accept responsibility for entries that are lost, mislaid, damaged or delayed in transit, regardless of cause, including, for example, as a result of any postal failure, equipment failure, technical malfunction, systems, satellite, network, server, computer hardware or software failure of any kind.
4. By submitting an entry, you are agreeing to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. If you have any questions, please contact Salford City Football Club at firstname.lastname@example.org.
5. Salford City Football Club reserves the right to refuse entry or refuse to award the prize to anyone in breach of these terms and conditions.
6. Entrants under 18 must get consent from their parent(s) or legal guardian(s) before entering. The parent(s) or legal guardian(s) of entrants under 18 agree to these Terms and Conditions on behalf of the entrant.
7. A person may enter as many times as they wish.
8. This prize draw is only open to residents of the UK (England, Scotland, Wales or Northern Ireland).
9. In entering, you confirm that you are eligible to do so and eligible to claim any prize you may win. Salford City Football Club may require you to provide proof that you are eligible to enter the prize draw or competition.
10. Salford City Football Club reserves all rights to disqualify you if your conduct is contrary to the spirit or intention of the prize draw or competition.
11. A winner will be chosen by random draw, performed by a computer process within seven days of the prize draw or competition ending.
12. The winner will be notified by email or telephone (using details provided at entry) within seven days of being chosen and must provide a postal address to claim their prize. If a winner does not respond to Salford City Football Club within three days of being notified, then the winner’s prize will be forfeited, and Salford City Football Club will be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above.
13. The prize will be sent to the winner within seven days of responding to Salford City Football Club.
14. The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered. Salford City Football Club reserve the right to replace the prize with an alternative prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond Salford City Football Club’s control makes it necessary to do so.
15. The decision of Salford City Football Club regarding any aspect of the prize draw or competition is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
16. The winner’s name and county can be obtained by emailing email@example.com within seven days after the date of the closing date of the prize draw or competition.
17. Salford City Football Club reserve the right to hold void, cancel, suspend, or amend the promotion where it becomes necessary to do so.
Limitation of liability
18. Insofar as is permitted by law, Salford City Football Club, its agents, charities involved or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of Salford City Football Club, its agents, charities involved or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
Data protection and publicity
19. Salford City Football Club is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy and will not use your personal information in any way other than for the purposes of this competition.
20. By entering, you agree that any personal information provided by you with your entry may be held and used by Salford City Football Club or its agents, charities involved and suppliers to administer the competition.
21. All prize draws and competitions will be governed by English law and entrants to the prize draw submit to the jurisdiction of the English courts.
22. Salford City Football Club reserves the right to update these Terms and Conditions from time to time and any updated version will be effective as soon as it is published on https://www.crowdfunder.co.uk/we-are-salford-wembley