DON’T miss a game this season and sync all of our fixtures into your calendar!
The 2018-19 Vanarama National League season promises to be an exciting one as we take our first step into the top level of non-league football. Make sure you don’t miss a fixture* by syncing them all into your calendar: https://www.stanza.co/@salfordcityfixtures#/v1/
*All fixtures are subject to change, keep an eye on the website and social media for any changes. We will try our best to communicate any changes in plenty of advance.
For users struggling to sync the calendar, Stanza have provided us with the following guidance on importing into Outlook:
- 1. Click the “Add to Calendar” action button
2. Select the “Yahoo” label – this is necessary to produce a webcal link
3. The page will refresh and provide you the option to “Copy Link” at the top of your browser page, select this link and then copy the URL provided
4. Open your Outlook calendar
5. Select the “Add Calendar” option in your Outlook calendar
6. Select “From Internet” in the drop-down menu
7. Paste the copied URL link from Stanza in the box provided
8. Select “Ok”
We start at home against Leyton Orient, who dropped into the National League after relegation from League Two in 2016-17. The match has been chosen by BT Sport to be broadcast live, and so will be a 12:30 kick-off at The Peninsula Stadium.
The Christmas period sees us travel to Wrexham and Barrow before welcoming in 2019 with the visit of Wrexham.
The season ends with a trip to Hartlepool United.
If you are struggling to sync your calendar, you can download a csv file to import into any calendar here: Salford City Fixtures 2018-19.